Everyone that are close to each will leave us one day. Everyone needs to know that. I know it long time ago but i never want to admit that i know it. I like everyone that is close to me. No matter whether are families, cousins or friends. I need them every single day to continue my life.
Today, i only realise that most of my cousins have grown up and start to have their own life. Although we are still close but i think i still miss last time. I think i will think bout it like that because almost most of my close friends in college all started their relationship life. Having their BF or GF with them. Although they say its okay. But i will feel akward with them. I feel paiseh. >.<
Hahaha. The funniest part was i will think why i dun have one. I have a lot of friends around me in different gender. But..... LOL. Maybe my time haven come yet?? Maybe....
Although im jealous that all their BF or GF have take them away from me but i still wanna wish all my friends or relative to be HAPPY FOREVER and HAPPY RELATIONSHIP. =) And i know you guys wont left me away. hehe =D
2 comments:
=) dont worry... i also dont have.... U STILL HAVE ME~~ lol.....
cousins always like that lo... me too... last time when I was little girl... its so close.. now all torn apart...
nevermind... memories will held it back together...
Post a Comment