LOL. I can comfirm that im a very lazy person. I never ever can update something frequently. For example, my mail, facebook and even msn. I can just never log in for few months and come back. LOL. And even my OWN BLOG. Haha.
Okok. Lets get back to my life. During august, I had my bdy celebrate with my family on my bdy on itself. I celebrated my bdy with all my mother side of cousin and my college friends and also my two buddies$ on the 30th of August with a small BBQ party. =) My friends who had come was Shayne & Nick(Buddies<33)>
During September, I dun think anything happen much. Just that, there's tons of assignment. And i got a beautiful and wonderful by Ye Seul. LOVE YOU MUCH!!! Its a album feel with lots of pic that unclude me and her=). I can feel she use all her time on it. YE SEUL OH NI~~, NA NEN CHIN JIA SARANGHAE<33333>
Muack.. CHO A HAE~~
The Album>.<
One of the page>.<
Others pages, I'll keep it to myself. =P On october one, I'll try my best to update asap. LOL. Paiseh la.. If i think of anything important, i'll write the next time i login. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment