人生的起起落落是大家都要习惯的. 人生虽然痛苦, 但是自己可以改变的. 因为路是人走出来的.
Friday, December 18, 2009
Dissapointment that strikes to my heart.
I have lots of questions in my heart now. Why do people like to hurt others? Why everytime the same situation happen in my life. EVERYTIME! I'm starting to hate this feeling~ Isnt people doesn't like a person give all their heart to them? They want a fake people that treat them what they want them to be treated? I'm really tired to be what people want me to be~ Very tiring~ Please do not wear a mask to be friend with me. You wont like it same as me~ Cant we just be ourself living in a normal happy life? Everytime when i start to trust some one, the person will leave me with a empty heart. I know everyone is not PERFECT. I'm not perfect too!!!! I'm human too!!! TREAT ME NORMALLY PLEASE~~~ I have feeling too, NOT ONLY YOU!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment