人生的起起落落是大家都要习惯的. 人生虽然痛苦, 但是自己可以改变的. 因为路是人走出来的.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Friends

Sometime i felt friends around me are so damn fake. Its like they always wearing a mask. No ones using their heart to talk. All using their brain or maybe NOT.

I always thought i can see through ppl. Nowadays, i don't no who is lying to me and who is not. Im confuse and im sicking tired of this. Using my fake face and smile to every fake face in front of me. Maybe im too realistic but seriously i damn FUCK OFF with all this fake ppl around me for so many years. Cant anyone make them to wake up??

I just told one of my friend this ( DO WHAT YOU SHOULD DO, DON'T DO WHAT PPL WANT YOU TO DO ) I like this status. It make me feel strong sometime.

Actually today was ordinary day that i went to work normally. Additional information that is my last day is on tuesday. Im so gonna miss all my sub friends plus ex sub staff friends. >.<

No comments: