人生的起起落落是大家都要习惯的. 人生虽然痛苦, 但是自己可以改变的. 因为路是人走出来的.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Im back^^

Was so Damn shit stress on this week.
No time to even breath.
But im back for more of my life time story.
Today class was cancel but unfortunately i need to go for group discussion.
which means still have to go SUNWAY.
Our group discuss it in Mc Donalds.
To tell the truth,
I duno whether our points are relevant or not.
What to do???
Tmr need to present.
Haih.

Was even more stress when ker shin told me this.
She said that Pinky praised our group presentation was so damn standard.
She look up so high to me and ker shin.
Was so fuck up stress.
I wasnt scared bout tmr presentation just now.
But now!!
I can feel the stresss.
Hope everything goes well tmr.

Did i forgot to mention???
TMR IS MY LAST DAY O CLASS FOR MY FIRST SEM.
YEAH!!!
That means HOLIDAY!!!!

No comments: