Today was kinda usual in college. I reach college around 8 in the morning with a pair of sleepy eyes. I ran all the way up to the class to study my OB because there are an exams today. I was so damn TIRED like hell!! When i reach class, i sat down and start studying. But i was not really paying attention at all cause of my eye that are going to turn offline. haha. Later on. MINNIE came to class with her hands full of food like she use too. My test sucks!!??!! I dun even know what am i thinking during the whole test.
After that class, CLAIRE and me went down stairs to the foyer to sit. And i saw AN MAE was doing mdm4u homework, i only realize that i didnt not remember to do. I called a lot of phone call just to book tickets for lee hom concert but i end up doing my mdm homeworks. I was copying the homework like hell.
Later on, i went to ENG class as usual. I hated that class as usual. My lecturer actually put me in a group with ASHLEY WONG. He din do anything. He was only keep talking with BRANSON. I hae guys like that. It is so rude. He end up copying my answer instate of asking or dicussing. I really hope to meet a Maysian chinese guy that are nice, kind and friendly in college. To tell the truth in my college. I haven found any of them are in that category but PEOPLE from other country are way better then my country xometime. But i was kinda sad that HE din came to eng class. =(
MEY YIE and ME went to eat lunch in medan as usual. She was doing her IB homework seriously by so call ''COPYING'' too. lol. Then, we rush to computer lab because she needs to find an article for her IB. She insist of saying the IB lec was cute but not to me tho. I went online too. During that time, i felt my hand was itchy. So i scretch and i felt my hand was BENGKAK. I look onto my hand. It has a very big spot everywhere of my hands and legs. I was scared that time. I called my mom to not stayed in school and want to see doctor. But my mum was in the BANK so i chilled with minnie until around 4pm. HE came out and sat next to minnie. I was so happy although we seldom talk. I felt enough d. haha. I went to see doc after that and went home to rest. Haih. Hope i can go college tmr. ( NOT REALLY!!! LOL.)
No comments:
Post a Comment