I'm having my 5 weeks break now. Wow. I cant really believe that my first semester has finished. I still remember that i hated college in the first few months. But duno why, slowly slowly... i get the use of college. Maybe because of my friends, or maybe because i started to like studying. HAHAHA. ( Dun laugh!! I myself also dun believe.. LOL)
The thing that i still dun like about college is that i have to say goodbye to some friends that i was just started to be close in the last semester. I really feel sad about some of it. Thank you FRIEND. You guys really bring a lot of memory to me. =D
I really feel bad to my lecturers. I did not do well in my finals. My results is not good too. I tell myself that i have to study hard for next sem. I have to keep this promise!! >.<
FRIENDS~ is the most important thing other then study. In college, there are some happy and also sad memory. All the HAPPY memory is the memory that i will always keep in my heart. But the sad one is the worst to forget. HAHAHA. Dun worry... I will try my best to forget. Love you guys, FRIEND. =D ( no matter what happen, you are still my friend)
1 comment:
OMG you remember me??? Candice your friend who scared that you forgot about me.. Just drop me a hello at my blog ok?
Post a Comment