Today was kinda busy for me.
I went out with my secondary classmate.
Pui Kuan, Ah Yoke, Kar Nee and Elieen.
We went sing k at red box.
Duno why im so freaking crazy today.
Maybe of my emo issue gua.
But the truth i have lots of fun.
Thank you for KN for frocing me come.
LOL
Later on i drove my sister to SS2.
I damn happy le.
I actually know how to drive there.
Hahahhaha.
Then i went to my grandma house to eat 'zhong'
In ampang.
Im damn lazy these days.
I have 2 potrait and 6 small potraits to draw.
I was thinking to draw today wan.
Hahhaa.
It seem that i have no mood at all.
LOL.
Tmr bah.
Haih.
Duno why the stupid feeling coming back to me again and again.
F you!!
Get away from my life please.
AIYO!!!
人生到底有多少机会呢?
没有人知道。
所以请珍惜现在拥有的。
XD
No comments:
Post a Comment