I somehow found out that almost everyone that i cared the most always leave me in a way.
Maybe they started their own new life.
The life that is better then me.
The life that include friends that is better then me.
Maybe i'm so stupid or brainless to actually fall into the same hole again and again.
We are once so close.
I've never thought of us will separate or even not contacting each other.
Did i tried my best in our friendship?
YES, I DID.
And what i get?
NO RESPOND.
Hahahahaha.
Today, i found out that some issue that im suppose to know.
I think.
We dint actually tried to ignore it.
Somehow i felt everyone should actually tried their best in a way.
Not just sitting there.
This issue actually bring me back to a lot of memories.
I was once a stupid idiot and fall into a stupid friendship.
That i thought we will be so call FRIENDS FOREVER.
Then later on?
All left me because of their so call important stuff.
After this incident, i always have the same issue with friends.
But i still think that if i take my heart to you, i think you will too.
Although some will take my 良心当狗吠.
But i still met some nice friends.
For instance today, I have not actually have the chance to tell my emo stuff yet
because of the new enviroment.
But today my elephant friend actually listen to me.
IM SO GREATFULL.
XD
Hope she did not felt that im too grumpy.
Hahhaa.
I seriously need a time off.
And it help by telling it out in a way.
Just wanna tell everyone that
People are not perfect, please do appreciate the ones beside you.
Or else
One day you regret.
Trust me.
=)
友情也会有第三者的
There's always a third person in our life.
(Ps: 做人要往前看,不要每次往后看。不值得。>.<)

No comments:
Post a Comment