人生的起起落落是大家都要习惯的. 人生虽然痛苦, 但是自己可以改变的. 因为路是人走出来的.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Unfaithful Fren

Thanks YS. >.< For teaching me. LOL

Maybe i shouldnt have always on fb. I always can see you in it. But somehow im not in your world ady. Maybe you will think that im wrong. But this is me. Maybe im not pretty la. But i want to get along with you. Or somehow i never should be appearing in your world.

I Felt like quite stupid that i always need to smile or laugh in front of you because i do not want you to worry bout me. Im trying hard in a way with my full pack of assignments. Maybe you are too. But in fb i never heard from you.

This days i always heard from my friends about ex friends. Im scared to lost another one again. AND i dont want to. I love and appreciate everyone of you. But  please dont try to hurt me. 

(如果你觉得很伤的话,对不起。但是,这已经在我心里很久了。)

No comments: