Last friday after class, i went to sub to see all my friends.
Haha.
Its been so long after the last time.
I do somehow miss them lorrr.
Haih.
Because of my assignment and stuff giving me less time to even sleep.
I reach there and sat on a couch.
I was chatting with my friends.
Suddenly, i saw 2 africans walk pass by.
It sshould be normal because when i was working there.
A lots of blacks like to shop in SUB.
I ignore them and continue chatting.
Suddenly, one of them talk to me.
He say he want to become my bf??
WTF!!
I like whites ok??
He keep on saying im cute and all.
So???
YOUR NOT MY TYPE!!!
Where got ppl actually fall in love so that fast??
So scary....
We left our phone number too.
I was kena paksa wan.
AHHHHHH....
I keep using reasons to go.
After he let me to go.
I ran to my car and drove away.
Duno why i felt like his following me.
This is not the first time ady.
Pls leave me away.
I only wan whites.
SOB~~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment