人生的起起落落是大家都要习惯的. 人生虽然痛苦, 但是自己可以改变的. 因为路是人走出来的.

Monday, July 19, 2010

To the So Call ExBff



I just woke up from my nap but still thinking about it.
SERIOUSLY....
SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!
I never knew you say the word weird to me???
I were actually closer to you!!
Right???
Im the one trying to break the ice and you???
Damn shit piss off when i heard from HER.

She ask me do i care anymore?
I say no no more...
Actually i do....
How the hell i could actually say that i care about you???
If you dont even care.
我看错你了
真的离谱的错

You were once my bestest friend 
and
you betray me
and?
i still trying to change things
and??
what did you actually did??
NOTHING!!!

Please dont come back if can.
Knowing bout you make me hurt alot
alot~


Maybe im just a stupid doll for you
to joke and play around
and its time for you to throw?
Hahaha.

Yeah
I think is like that.

Thanks for your short friendship.
Ill never ever forget you.


PS: 世界上,太多带着假面具的人。很难看清或很难明白~肯难交心给他们。
有时交了后,肯不知他们会把我们的心当什么。
友谊万岁?
想清楚在把这四个字说出来吧。。。 朋友!!!!

No comments: