人生的起起落落是大家都要习惯的. 人生虽然痛苦, 但是自己可以改变的. 因为路是人走出来的.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

LIFE SUCKS!!!

Today was the worst day ever.
WORST DAY!
I was driving to class in the morning.
AND I SAW A DEAD CAT in the MIDDLE OF THE ROAD!!!
I duno whther did i drive through it or ssmash it.
I cant avoid it because it was too late.
Was kinda moody after that.
But i got back into my mood by eating breakfast with elephant and botak owl.
Later, this huge thing happen~
I never thought of it.

I wrote a letter to ye seul, my korean friend yesterday.
It was rough letter.
I told her what i felt and all.
Ask her question that like why she contact MINNIE instead of me?
I was so damn fuck off when minnie told me she change her mind and flying to malaysia next week.
Hahaha.
I was kinda happy that i have the guts to tell everything out.
I really do love my relationship with her.

In class today, i received a call from minnie saying that something huge has happen.
She say that i misunderstand her that she is comning back to give me a surprise!!!
WTF!!!
On that time, i seriously do not really trust her.
Every damn shit thing i know bout ys is from her and duno whether is it correct transfer to me or not.
I went in fb straight away and saw her replied.
I read and only found out that she really do want to give me a surprise birthday party. Earlier.
She thought of not distroying my birthday with my family so she came early.
She prepared my present already and i did not did anything for her.
But i still have a question that why she did not msg me for 6 months. 6 MONTHS!!!
Time make me think a lot. Cant seriously blame me.
How can a person not think badly when the person she care dissapear in her life and knowing her exist from another person.
Haih~
I cried in class~~~
My first time.
Thanks ker shin that given me support in class when im down.
Seriously it helps.
THanks to botak owl and ker shin teman me makan too.
After that i felt better.

When i was driving back home with a speed that i do not know.
I saw the motorcycle in front of me bang in to the wall beside the road.
The whole motorcycle broke into half!
The man fly off the motorcycle.
I did not stop.
Sorry to say that cause if i stop, i will block the whole traffic but i saw another motorist stop and help.
So i drive away.

Today was the worst day of my life!!!
First the dead cat.
Second, YS that duno whether we can can back together.
Last!!! Motorcycle accident in front of me.
WTF LIFE!!!!

No comments: